Thursday, December 7, 2017

ART 210 Adeline Olmsted Final Blog


Our first project was to create shapes on a canvas using Dreamweaver. It was my first time learning how to code, so I believe the exercise was a helpful to teach us the basics and prepare us for the next project. 






The second project we worked on was similar to the first; it just felt more tedious. It definitely tested my patience, but overall, I was happy with the finished product. We used Dreamweaver again and had to create one house, one flower, one living creature, one cloud and a sun. 




Our third project was one of my favorites because I loved the finished product and was happy with how my work turned out. I used Illustrator to outline a character and recreate it myself. 


   

Our fourth project took me over twenty-one hours and I didn't even finish it. It turned out to be one of my favorite projects for it's uniqueness. We used Illustrator to create a calligram of ourselves. It was rather easy, however; very time consuming . 


I loved the turnout of my Self Portrait. I enjoyed using Illustrator and matching all the colors together. I found it east to work with the selection tool and blob brush. 




The Cut and Paste Project was easy to use and helped me get the hang of working in Photoshop. It was fun to search for photos that I felt would blend well together.

 






The Photoshop Colorization Project was the hardest one for me. I personally had a hard time figure out how to make it look vibrant and real at the same time. Working with the blues to create the color for the jeans was the easiest for me. I had the most trouble trying to create colors that resemble skin tones. 





I had the most fun working on the Final Project for my ART 210 class. I had a hard time starting out as I was trying to figure out the scene I wanted to create. Once I decided I wanted to make it alien/space theme, it was fun to use my imagination. I found myself using things I had learned over the whole semester without even realizing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment